Minerals & Micro Minerals
We offer a massive range of Minerals to cater to the innumerable industrial requirements up to 2 microns particle size. Quality depends on mesh size/particle size & brightness of products .Each mineral has different type of chemicals composition which differ from mines to mines and depth of mining area.
1. Calcite [calcium carbonate]
2. Dolomite & Dolamite udan(air blown)
3. China Clay Powder/Lumps [ lavigated and non lavigated ]
4. Talc/Soap Stone powder
5. Neutral ph Talc powder
6. Silica minerals and silica powder dispersible in water [Sio298-99 %].
7. Precipitated silica
8. Aluminium silicate
9. Precipitated calcium carbonate .
10. Barites .
11. Hydrated lime
14. Chalk powder
15. Calcined dolamite
16. Whiting powder
17. Titanium dioxide Rutile & Anatyse .
18. Feld spar .
19. Mineral thickeners
20. Charcoal powder .
21. Lignite .
23. Gypsum .
24. Toxin Binder for Poultry feed products.
The Silica, Calcite and the Dolomite Minerals need special precaution for the quality standards since these are collected from the best sources and processed under strict quality control measures. These are frequently used in numerous industries in different purposes. We have been acclaimed among the prominent Minerals Suppliers in India (Approved registered supplier with N.T.C & P.W.D).
Minerals are used as filler or carriers in different type of industries:-
Cattle feed industries
Rubber industries/ Foam industries
Bio fertilizer industries
Micro nutrient fertilizer